Creating the era of Autonomous Ops
Opsani is pioneering the use of Machine Learning to drive from mere automation to autonomous operation for DevOps teams. AI is the next wave to transform the way we design, manage, and optimize infrastructure.
Our team is small and dynamic, working in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are VC backed and innovating on the forefront of a brand new technique; continuous performance optimization using neural networks. We’re looking to add members to our engineering and sales teams to help us shape the technology that will transform the way infrastructure and applications will run in the cloud.
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
As a software engineer in our ML team, you will develop new algorithms and approaches for our Optune optimization engine in order to provide better and faster outcomes to our customers.
The position includes opportunities to develop quickly through wide range of concepts, independent work, new responsibilities and in-depth mentoring. You will be learning leading edge technologies including machine learning, CI/CD, DevOps/Agile, microservices, architecture, declarative infrastructure, autonomous operations, performance measurement/analysis, and performance testing and optimizations.
- Design, implement, test and use machine learning algorithms for the company’s flagship Optune SaaS service
- Research new machine learning algorithms, devise new approaches and verify them
- Analyze the operation of the service across multiple customers and provide further improvements
- Work with customers in onboarding and understanding their needs and challenges
- PhD in a technical and/or quantitative field of study, such as computer science, math, physics, or statistics
- Fluent in at least one OOP/imperative language (e.g., Go, Python, C/C++, Java)
- Excellent fundamental understanding of programming
- 2 yrs+ coding experience (commercial, academic or enthusiast)
- Adept at learning quickly new concepts, languages and environments
- Demonstrated capability of solving complex problems and independent work
- Experience developing and applying statistical and/or machine learning models
- Experience designing and analyzing experiments (e.g. A/B tests)
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Must be able to work in-office in the Bay Area (no relocation offered)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Desired (none are are required, 2-3 of these would be quite a plus):
- Python, Go, node.js
- Experience with neural networks, reinforced learning, Bayesian optimizations
- Experience with server-side concepts such as containers, microservices, caching, performance, monitoring, and API design; serverless
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with popular SQL and NoSQL databases
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Experience with SaaS, REST API, user interface development
- Experience with Agile methodology and teamwork
- Successful experience in startups and product development
Vice President, Sales
We’re searching for the right early-stage sales leader to join our growing team. If you’re interested in this position, please send us a note with your resume and any background info and we’ll be in touch!